Sunscreen is extremely important!

I know I don't have to keep telling you how important sunscreen is to your skin. It should be applied year-round... Wait! What? Did you read that right? Yes! You did! The sun is the sun year round! You can blister in the winter,as well as causing premature aging, (lines and wrinkles), damage to the skin,  when you are out in the elements! Betcha didn't think of that, huh?
So let me give you a few suggestions for the up coming summer, (and you can start today!)
 As an Avon representative, I am out in the elements year round, so I wear sunscreen on my face, year round....
   So you probably have it on your vanity as I am typing... even if you are not going to have on makeup, always, always, apply your day moisturizer! Now I can't speak for "ALL" Day moisturizer, but Avon's day moisturizers have a sunscreen in them. In our Anew skin care line, all day moisturizers have a SPF25, which is sufficient for the facial area, (don't forget to apply to your neck area.)  We also carry a line called Nutraeffects, and the day moisturizer in that line, has a SPF15, or a SPF 20,
We also have a day lotion in our Anew line called Skinvincible, that is fragrance free , it is also RECOMMENDED AS AN EFFECTIVE BROAD-SPECTRUM SUNSCREEN, BY THE SKIN CANCER FOUNDATION.  It has a SPF50,
I know as a mother, when we are on an outing with the family, we always make sure our kids are properly covered in sunscreen but sometimes don't think about protecting ourselves. When I am out at the pool, gardening in the yard, or on a nature hike, or doing an outside event with my Avon team,  I wear my day moisturizer as a sunscreen. I have posted a complete look at our Anew Day creams and lotions, for more info go to my website. There you will be able to take the skincare quiz to better help you know which product will have the most  benefit for  you . www.youravon.com/jeanblack





Comments

Popular Posts